These little balls are energy shots! Perfect for a pre-workout snacks or for a breakfast on-the-go. It is easy to make and you can keep them a few days in the fridge and it is a healthy alternative for sweet-bars.
Ingredients for about 15 balls:
200g nut mix (nuts, almonds, macadamia, hazelnuts, cashew)
4 tbsp oats
3 tbsp coconut powder
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp agave syrup
- Brown lightly the coconut powder in a pan
- Mix together the oats, the coconut and the nuts.
- Add the agave syrup and the peanut butter. Adapt the quantity until you can form the balls.
- Brown the sesame seeds in a pan.
- Form the balls and roll them in the sesame seeds.
- Leave them set in the fridge for about one hour.
Are you gonna try this recipe?