These oatmeal cookies are healthy and delicious! With tea, a big glass of cold milk or coffee, every moment of the day is an occasion. As a breakfast, I add some fresh fruits on the side, or with a pinch of peanut butter as a pre-workout snack. Below you have the basic recipe, but you can add some ingredients. I added almonds but you can be more greedy and put some chocolate chips or dried cranberries in it!
- 120g soften butter
- 130g brown sugar (I would rather put half of agave syrup and half of brown sugar :))
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 90g flour
- 180g oats
- Soften the butter at room temperature in advance.
- Then, add the sugar, the egg, the vanilla, the salt, the baking powder and finally the flour and the oats. Mix well. You can use a blender but I like better when the oat are not in powder. It's up to you!
- Make small balls and leave a gap between with them because these cookies tend to spread or use some paper tray.
- In the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.