We are in Paris today and it's freezing! This aperitif will give us some comfort...
- Mushrooms (Ceps and hedgehogs for us, but you can use what you have of course)
- 1 Leek
- 2 Carrots
- 1 garlic clove
- Liquid cream
- Foie gras
- Stir-fry the mushrooms with some olive oil until golden.
- Then add the leek (roughly cut), carrots (grated), the garlic and some butter.
- When all is golden, add the liquid cream and stimmer a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Leave to cool and mix.
- Fill in the cassolette with the cream. Add a piece of Foie gras at the center, then the chesnut (previously cooked in the oven), finish with the chives. Add some grains of fleur de sel on the foie gras, then peppper.