Hello everybody! Since our 4 years spent in Bordeaux, we love duck and in particular duck breast. You can cook it in very different ways but simply grilled as below is the best for us.
- Remove the fat on the sides:
- Cross the fat side with a knife and add salt:
-Heat over low heat in a pan to melt the fat, remove some of the fat sometimes and continue until you have a thin layer of fat:
- Then heat over high heat until golden, then turn the breast and brown the other side as well.
- Finish in the oven by cooking 4 to 6 minutes at 180°C.
- Cover the duck breast and let sit for 10 minutes.
- It is ready to slice.
Season with salt and pepper before serving.