Sandwich "Toasté Mignon"
Master Sandwich 2014 by Brioche Dorée is over. Our "Toasté Mignon" ranked second place. Here are some articles about it: on snacking.fr, official facebook page of La Brioche dorée, on B.R.A Tendance restauration and on our facebook page.
- Ciabatta bread
- Softened butter
- Filet mignon
- Red onion
- Oyster sauce
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Marinate the filets mignon with oil, oyster sauce, smoked paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Brown the filet mignon in a pan, then finish cooking in oven for 10 minutes at 200°C. Then sit aside for 20 minutes.
- Let soften the butter at room temperature, cut chives into small rolls and mix with the butter and a pinch of salt.
- Stir-fry the mushroons in a pan with oil, add a little bit of butter at the end and parsley and garlic.
- Cut onions into stripes.
- Start with the butter, then the mushrooms, the meat, the red onions and finally parmesan.
- Toast a few minutes to melt the butter and the parmesan.