Hi ! My mum brought back some squid ink spaghetti from her holidays in Italy, so today we try a recipe of tomato wine sauce (and of course squids)!
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Red wine
- Herbs of Provence, 1 leaf of laurel
- 1 tbsp tomato concentrate
- 1tsp beef bouillon dehydrated
- Cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Put the squids on a paper towel.
- Fry them in olive oil and set aside.
- In the same pan, stir fry the onions. Add the squids, the crushed garlic, tomate concentrate and the bouillon. Season with salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper.
- Deglaze with red wine (enough to cover the squids) and let reduce.
- Then add water (again enough to cover) and add the herbs and laurel.
- Let reduce 1hour and a half (add water if necessary)
- Season if necessary: salt, pepper.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, when almost cooked, take them out and pour in the sauce, add a few tbsp of the cooking water. Add parsley and let cook a few minutes.
- Add also fresh parsley before serving.