Here is a simple and healthy recipe for a quick/light dinner!
Ingredients for soup:
- Crème fleurette (liquid cream)
- Olive oil
- Espelette pepper
Ingredients for cheese toast:
- Rye bread
- Comté cheese
- Boil the broccolis in salted water.
- Mix with 1/3 of cooking water.
- Add the cream (a few tbsp, according to your taste).
- Season: salt, pepper, Espelette pepper.
- Add a few drops of olive oil and some Espelette pepper before serving.
With the soup, we made some rye bread sandwich (spread butter on the side and cook in a pan) with Comté cheese.