These cinnamon rolls are a success! Easy and not one left after 1 day!
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 5 fl oz water (1/3) + milk (2/3) warm
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 large pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the filling: 1/4 cup softened butter mix with 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 tsp nutmeg , 1 vanilla bean.
- For the frosting: 2 large tbsp Philadelphia cheese +1/2 cup icing sugar + 1 glaze of lime + 1 tbsp water.
- Mix together the flour, salt, yeast, sugar and vanilla.
- Incorporate the butter.
- Add the milk, water and the egg. Let stand covered for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough in rectangle, spread the filling all over the surface and wrap it on length side.
- Cut thick slices and put them in a dish to go in the oven. Let stand again for about 1/2 an hour.
- Put in the oven 20 minutes at 390°F until golden.
- Warm the frosting a little bit and pour on the rolls right after the cook is done.