Apple crumble is a classic but we still love this dessert! A delicious smell of vanilla-cinnamon spreads in the house, we cannot resist to have one bite before taking the picture...
Ingredients for 8 ramekins:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 5 apples
- 1/4 lime
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- Peel and cut the apples in small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the apples, the cinnamon, the lime and the vanilla.
- With your hands, mix together the flour, the almonds and the butter.
- Place the apples at the bottom of the ramekins and put the crumble on top.
- In the oven for about 20 minutes at 390°F (200°C).