I know this may be a classic overseas but it is brand new to us (the frenchies Daline & Poppy) so I had to give it a try! And I agree that these are really addictive and so easy to do... for superbowl table buffet, for halloween party or only for my beloved many coffee breaks!
– Rolo candies (Michoko brand for us, soft caramel and chocolate candies)
– Salted pretzels
– Place the pretzels on a baking sheet.
– Place 1 candy on top of every bretzels.
– In the oven for 3-4 minutes at 350°F, watch carrefully, as soon as the chocolate and the caramel start melting, it is enough!
– Stick one pecan on top of each candies: do it fast before the caramel cool down!