Super bowl is a great occasion to try this delicious recipe of chocolate cookies and shape them for the occasion!
– 1 1/2 cup flour
– 1/2 cup softened butter
– 1/4 cup icing sugar
– 4 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 egg
– 4 bars dark chocolate melted (1/4 cup chocolate chips)
– Icing sugar
– A few tsp of milk
–In a large bowl, combine the flour and the icing sugar. Add the softened butter cut in small pieces and knead with your hands.
– Add the melted chocolate to the beaten egg. Then add it in the bowl and knead until the dough is formed. You can add a little bit of flour if the dough is too sticky.
– Reserve in the fridge for about 1 hour.
– Roll the dough (not too thin, I like to keep the cookies thick but it's up to you!).
– Use a cookie cutter or if like me, you don't have one, use a baking sheet cut in the shape of a ball as a base.
– Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 15 minutes.
– For the icing, combine icing sugar and a few tsp of milk. I would advise to go slowly with the milk... and adjust tsp by tsp. After you can use a proper icing bag or a freezer bag.
And here is an overview of our buffet table for the game day:
Happy Super bowl weekend!
If you have any questions/comment on the recipe, don't hesitate... I'll be glad to provide more details if needed!