Hello, Today we tried the pull-apart bread with bacon and cheese, usually we add onions but we went back late from the grocery stores so we were hungry!! We did the fast version... but it's up to you to add anything you like of course!
– Country style bread (Country loaf, French country style bread or anything that looks like a "Pain de Campagne")
– Cheese mix: cheddar and swiss cheese for us.
- Olive oil
– Criss-cross the bread
– Stuff the bread with the bacon and cheese... as much as you want or can without cracking the bread.
– Brush the bread with olive oil.
– Wrap in foil and bake for 10 minutes at 370°F. Unwrap a few minutes before the end.
It's ready! Bon appétit!