For "La Chandeleur" or any occasions, crêpes is fun! My favorite is with chesnut cream and Poppy's favorite is the classic Nutella crêpes:
– 4 eggs
– 2tbsp sugar
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 1 pinch of salt
– 2 cup flour
– 15 fl oz milk
– 1 vanilla bean
– 1 dash of rum
– Some oil or butter for the pan
– Combine the eggs, the butter and the rum. Add the vanilla.
– Pour the flour and mix well. Then add the milk slowly.
– Reserve in the fridge for 1 or 2 hour if you have the time. I don't know why we never have the time... We always bake them right away!
– Cook in a flat non-sticky pan about 1 minute on each side.
Tell us what is your favorite!?
(One more with salted caramel butter)