Bass fish, saffron broth
A little stop at the fish market and we're back at home with beautiful bass...
- 2 bass fish
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large tomato
- 2 red peppers
- Potatoes / Zucchini
- Wonton dough
- Coriander / Parsley
- Separate the fillets and reserve.
- Cut into pieces the rest of the fish (head, bones, tail) and stir fry in oil. Then add the bacon, onion, garlic, red peppers, tomato, saffron, salt and pepper. Then add water (enough to cover the ingredients) and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Sieve and reserve.
-Cut thin slices of zucchinies. Cook them in boiling salted water and dive them in iced water right after.
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in the broth using a sieve.
- Cut the rest of the bacon in dices and put in the oven at 350°F until crispy.
- Stir fry the fish fillets on skin side and finish cooking in the oven at 350°F.
- Use coriander, parsley, (smoked) paprika before serving. For the wonton crisps, use the same techniques as for Wonton cups.