This cake is really easy to make, it could be a great activity with the children. With whipped cream, ice cream, candied citrus like us or only with coffee, this cake is delicious.
1 cup ground almond
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup flour (half white flour half wholemeal flour)
1 tblsp vanilla sugar
1 tblsp baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, add the sugar and vanilla sugar to the beaten eggs.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and almond ground and add them to the mix egg-sugar.
3. Melt the butter and let it cool.
4. Add the melted butter to the dough and stir.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes and check with the knife at the center.